1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT: Mattress Pad

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shotgunfun, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

The thinner pads are better...the thick ones suck you in and you can't move on them at all. I have one in our camper and it is nice......but that is what we have found about them.

Lorna

2. missemucho

missemucho Member

Check Overstock.com; a two inch thick version worked wonders on the mattress in our 5th wheel and Overstock was by far the cheapest place to get one.
    John

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

JC Penney, when they're 50% off, otherwise the price is ridiculous. The 2" is quite an improvement and really relieves the pressure points where your bones are.

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I like to jump on mine with the glass of red wine on the other end just like the commercial on tv....cant help it ...too much wine makes me do stupid things

5. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

Consumers report just did testing on pads.

The test results might me available online. But I think that I remember that the newscaster on NBC said that the Pad from WALMART was rated the BEST!

Check out the test results. I did a double take at the TV when I heard the reporter.

Just what I heard.

Phil

6. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Costco has one they sell with a fiber foam top pad. I tried it and took it back because I couldn't turn over easily.

"Warren Buffett, the mattress model" will be the next one I try. It costs about as much as a new Ljutic but I can use it every day. Friends swear by their's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.