1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT Lou Dobbs quits CNN

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by timberfaller, Nov 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Horray I hope he shows up on FOX news!

if url doesn't work, go the Fox news the story is there with the rants and rave from the Latino liberals!

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

A real journalist that just couldn't take the CNN BS anymore. One of the few not to sell out in all of news media.

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Yeah, I heard CNN wouldn't allow him to wear Kevlar to and from work or in the studio. Typical. ;-)

Couldn't imagine working for those creeps anyway.

4. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

I personally like to listen to Lou Dobbs speak and I respect his insights and judgments. He was one of the few personalities I liked on CNN.

I hope he finds a home at FOX news. I think that he would bring more than a few listeners with him.

Ed Ward

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

If CNN wants to hitch their pony completely to the liberal bandwagon they might find it unable to pull.

It's Air America (failure) all over again.

Conservatives are interested people who want to stay informed.

Liberals think they already know everything and don't need someone else telling them stuff.

I find Larry King and Anderson Cooper about as exiting as a bowl of warm milk.

Even the Liberals on Fox are more entertaining.

Maybe they can keep GE sponsoring, LOL.

HM

6. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I couldn't believe he was there. He was the only one with the ability to speak the truth and not follow the liberal dogma.

7. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

My hope would be that he takes over Hannity's spot. Hannity could move to the 2am time slot.

8. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Could this be a separation of the Good,the Bad and the Honest reporters, next coming the removal of the Good and the Honest reporters off the National Air Waves ?

9. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

I think I have a better idea. How about Fox kicking that scum bag Geraldo Rivera and his worthless brother off the air forever and giving Lou that hour?

10. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Ha, Ha, yes indeed the misreable little latino does bite the bag, don't he?

Supposedly nailed all the biggie female stars, what a liar. I loved it when he got the chair on the head years ago.

He should stay in Al Capone's basement hideout.

HM

11. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Yes please, give him Hannitys spot ASAP. With Hannity all you here is 2 items for an hour over and over and over. The balance is always about what is comming on the next 30 shows and how great he is.

I quit listening and watching him 2 years ago, it's all about him and him only.

12. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

It's a shame that CNN will no longer have a conservative voice to counter some their liberal agenda.

Robert

13. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

He cited his resignation reason as a need for more journalistic freedom. In other words he doesn't agree with managment at the Chicken Noodle Network. Hooray for him.

14. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

"Chicken Noodle Network"? ROTFLMFAO!

Maybe CNN can get Geraldo in a trade for Dobbs? Fox can throw in the Geraldo clone for good measure.

I think that CNN needs to fold up and go away.

15. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

Another vote for replacing that vainglorious gasbag Rivera with Dobbs.

16. Charles.F.Phillips

Charles.F.Phillips TS Member

I thought it was the Clinton News Network!

17. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

Dobbs is a very good inbetween, he makes more sense than most of the extreme right and left. Lets face it, as much as I like Fox, a few of their talking heads are a little off and out of touch. We need more talking heads that are just right of center, but not extreme. WC

18. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Forget right and left and center and center right and all that BS. Just tell the truth, the truth is what it is. The truth doesn't change, my truth is not different from your truth, we need to put a stop to this garbage thinking that the truth lies somewhere in the middle between reality (the truth) and a lie.

That's not going to be easy because nearly everyone that has received a "higher" education since the 60's has been brainwashed by this perverted thinking. My kids and grandkids have not thank God, my efforts, and the outstanding efforts of their parents whom I am very proud of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.