1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT-LOOKING FOR OLD STYLE MOD 41 S&W

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by WWB, Oct 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WWB

WWB Member

I am looking for an old Mod 41 -7 3/8 bbl with a false muzzle on it........
    If you have one you'd like to sell please email me--just drop the xxx'es.

xxxbillbru1@comcast.netxxxxxxx

Thank you
    Bill

2. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Bill, I have one that I purchased back in the early 70's, but it shoots so well I can't seem to sell it. Know what I mean? SN# 94xx. Good luck on finding one. Steve

3. WWB

WWB Member

Evening Steve
    Yep I do know what you mean--at one time-when I shot BULLSEYE only and traveled all over doing it I owned 3 of them. Even a 2 of those old recoil
    diverters that screwed on the end of the barrel, had extra clips and 2 of the 3 I had the original boxes for. When all our indoor ranges closed I sold everything including my shooting box from Hibard.....now a local range has opened and I think I can go back to doing it and this time for enjoyment only.
    Bill

4. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

I do have the original box also. I believe the early ones only came with one clip. I know I have seen some of the later ones that had an extra cutout in the box and an extra clip. I do have an extra one for mine. Saw a short heavy barrel with cocking indicator at a gun show 2 wks. ago. There are a number out there. I'm sure you'll find one. Price????? who knows now.----Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.