1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT Light Weight Gun Case 4 K-80 Trap Special

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Otter, Dec 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Otter

Otter TS Member

I am tired of packing around the h e a v y Americase gun case that came with my K-80 Trap Special. Where can I get a light weight plastic case like my old Perazzi Mx2000 used ?

Thank you !

Luxor

2. Piper Mac

Piper Mac Member

Might want to also consider a breakdown soft case, I got tired of my Browning hard case and got the Boyt breakdown case. So much lighter and a lot easier to get in and out of the house without banging the door, walls etc. I put the gun in shotgun socks, slide it into the breakdown case and I feel it gives me adequate protection for just going to club. Think I paid about 100 bucks. I really wanted to get a Browning Lightweight Luggage case that was in the Browning 2006 catalog but appears they quit making them...............

3. Bird Grinder

Bird Grinder Member

Try to find a MX2005 case. I would think a K80 special should fit in it. I just bought one from a Steve Wang from California that was posted on this site. His phone number is 310-370-1819.

4. Bird Grinder

Bird Grinder Member

The price was $295.00

5. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

I use a soft case for the Perazzi 2005 and Also had one for the Trap Special .

6. tp

tp TS Member

Lux, Bird Grinder has good advice. I prefer the Perazzi cases, light, strong with lots of storage. As a bonus, I tell my Perazzi shooting friends that it is also much safer as no one would steal a Perazzi but if they knew it was a Kreighoff it wouldn't be safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.