1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT - Joke

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by MikeInNPR, Feb 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeInNPR

MikeInNPR Member

May 6, 2009

Yesterday I was at my local COSTCO buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my loyal pet, Biscuit, the Wonder
    Dog and was in the checkout line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

What did she think I had, an elephant? So since I'm retired and have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, I
    didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in
    the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes
    coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a perfect, diet and that the
    way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel
    hungry. The food is nutritionally complete, so it works well; and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here
    that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a
    curb to sniff an Irish Setter's ass, and a car hit us both. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart
    attack, he was laughing so hard.

Costco won't let me shop there anymore.

Better watch what you ask retired people. They have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say.
  2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Feb 19, 2008
    LOL! Oh, man... THAT IS SO FUNNY!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.