1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT/ Joke for disabled Kentucky workers

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nspktr1, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nspktr1

nspktr1 TS Member

Three guys were setting in a bar in Cincinatti. There was an Italian, an Irishman and a Kentuckian. As they were drinking and lamenting the various world crisis, the economy and the thought of a liberal president they noticed a tall bearded man in flowing white robes enter the bar. The Italian leans over to the bartender and exclaims, "That fellow looks a lot like Jesus"! The bartender replied, "Yep, That's him, he drops in for a drink and a burger a couple of nights a week." The Irishman says, "Well send him a shot of Bshmills on me" the Itallian sends him a glass of wine and the Kentuckian sends him a shot of Wild Turkey. They then discuss the possibility of this really being Jesus Christ. A little later the fellow walks up and addresses the Itallian. "Are you the gentleman who sent me the wine"? The Itallian replied he was. Jesus reaches out and touches him and says,"You are healed of your infimities." The Itallian started to dance and praise the lord. He then asked the Irishman, "Did you send me the Bushmills"? The Irishman nodded and the fellow touched him and said, "You are healed of your infirmities." The Irishman started to dance and praise the lord. The man then turned to the Kentuckian and asked, "Did you send me the Wild Turkey"? The Kentuckian said, "Yes Lord it was me, but keep your hands to yourself, I just got approved for disability"!!!!

2. nipper

nipper TS Member

the sad part is you think this is a joke,but in reality its true all over the usa

bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.