1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT It's Friday! Where's the luv people?!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by luvnbearhugs1, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

You gotta love Maxine! Happy Friday folks! I am shooting at Marshy Hope on Sunday, not sure what's going on saturday but get out and enjoy the weekend people!! Weather is supposed to lighten up and the sun is supposed to shine!

Spread the Luvn Hugs to all!!!

[​IMG]<br /><center><a style="padding:3px;background:#000;color:#00ADEF;font-family:tahoma;font-size:11px;font-weight:bold;text-decoration:none;border:3px double #00ADEF" href="http://www.CommentYou.com" target="_blank">Make your Comments HEARD at COMMENTYOU.com</a></center>

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Or as we used to say in Baltimore..Only 10 more hours til MARTINI TIME!!!!

3. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/25011928@N00/376971993/" title="Photo Sharing">[​IMG]</a> <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/25011928@N00/401273359/" title="Photo Sharing">[​IMG]</a>

ha ha ha ha ...Jerbear

4. thedemoguy

thedemoguy TS Member

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Happy Friday!

6. K-80 Jim

K-80 Jim TS Member

HEY, can you keep it down a little! I'm trying to read the news over on another site.

Thanks,

Jim

7. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Shortcut to LUV? oopsies! :) Hap

8. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

I like this one better.

9. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Big Dave,

That's Awful!! Lol

10. calilori

calilori TS Member

WoooHOOooo it's Friday and I do need some love today. I sort of got an owie this morning and broke two toes...so I could use some love and kindness!!!

11. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

Calilori needs a big hug:) Todd

12. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Don't walk around bare foot. Wear a stiff-soled (NOT flip-flops) open-toed shoe.

Watch a lot of t.v. or play on ts.com. I used to do the latter when the obsetrician put me on bedrest.

Or invite your honey over to sit by your bedside and read you a book. :)

13. calilori

calilori TS Member

LOL...good plan, except I'm still at work, but the sympathy thing with the kids is great. I don't have a TV to watch but I will play on ts.com.

I'd invite the honey over to read to me but alas he lives in Texas which is about a bazillion miles away!

14. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Hey Calilori!! Don't go putting your toes where they get broken! It hurts!! LOL

Here's some Monkey Luv for ya!

[​IMG]<br />
    <a href="http://www.glittervault.com" style="font-size:xx-small;text-decoration:none;"></a></center>

15. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Its Friday night for you all but I just got to work...thank God I just got a memo how to deal with the problem!! Read on..

There is a dangerous virus being passed around electronically, orally, and by hand. This virus is called Worm-Overload-Recreational-Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss, or anyone else via any means DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life completely.

If you should come into contact with WORK put your jacket on and take two good friends to the nearest grocery store. Purchase the antidote known as Work-Isolating-Neutralizer-Extract (WINE) or Bothersome-Employer-Elimination-Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

You should forward this warning to 5 friends. If you do not have 5 friends, you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life.

16. Janet

Janet TS Member

Luv, Luv, Luv spring is in the air, have a great shooting weekend.

Janet CJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.