1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT It's a Special Luv Fest. Can ya feel it?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by luvnbearhugs1, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Folks, it's been a sad week because I lost a dear friend who was not only a wonderful husband, father, friend and the bravest man I ever met, but one of the best rhythm guitar players I have ever had the privilege of working with. Phil left us suddenly this week after battling cancer for more than six years. It is times like this that caution me to tell everyone in my life how much they mean to me every day because you never know what tomorrow might bring. So this Luv Fest is dedicated to Phil. God has added a wonderful guitar player to his Rock and Roll Heaven and I only hope I get a ticket to sit in the audience some day.

Take care everyone and have a wonderful weekend!!

Luvn

<a href="http://bp-grafix.net/sitebuilder"target=new>[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://bp-grafix.net/sitebuilder"target=new>[​IMG]</a>

2. gotbass

gotbass Member

Nothing like a first thing in the morning Friday hug!

3. ArmySGM

ArmySGM Member

Luvn, sorry for your loss, and glad you can still dish out the hugs on

Friday's Luv Fest. Chin up and smile for having known him..

Gary

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

I hate times like this cause it seems ya just dont know the right words to say.

Now from the song in the best dang musical ever produced .... The sun'll come out tomorrow ... come on now lets all sing along. ;-)

5. calilori

calilori TS Member

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. But you are right he's playing in the ultimate band now and it will be so much fun to be there to hear him play someday. Thanks for hugs. And here's a big one back to you. Call me if you want to talk. I love you my friend. Lori

6. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Luvn, I'm sorry to hear of your lose. Thank You for keeping the thread alive in his momory this week. Its just not Friday without one. Thank's for the hugs, and be well. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.