1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT Ithaca Mag 10 ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Force Break, Aug 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Force Break

Force Break TS Member

A few years ago I took a Mag 10 on trade. At the time I heard the story that it was custom made for a magazine writer. It does not look like your typical Mag 10, it has Win Chokes and and absolute beautiful stock. I would like to know when it was made. Is there a listing to date Ithaca guns out there.
    Thank you for your help.
    Wayhe

2. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

Ithaca made field grade, matte finish metal and oil finish wood,, Deluxe, high gloss blue and better walnut wood and Supreme grade, high gloss and real nice burl walnut wood. Mag 10, Model 52's. It may not have been made for anyone particular as they sold many Supreme grade guns.. I had one several years ago and sold it. I would like another someday.

3. Force Break

Force Break TS Member

This gun is a gloss blue with oil finished high grade walnut. It is a goose killing and coyote getter. In the lead shot days it was even better.
    Go Well
    Wayne

4. Doug Brown

Doug Brown Well-Known Member

If interested I have a Mag 10 with two extra barrels, to sell.

5. Doug Brown

1. 28" w/brileys
    2. 28" extra full
    3. 22" w/brileys

6. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

How much are you asking for your Mag 10? DEin2000@aol.com Either one posted here. DEin2000@aol.com

7. Doug Brown

8. Force Break

Force Break TS Member

Thank you. I have recieved some great info about the Mag 10's. I didn't realize they had such a following, I know I love mine. I hope they guys looking will find one they want.
    Go Well
    Wayne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.