1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT: Interesting Observation

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by W.P.T., May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Ahhh, The Great White Hunter Syndrome getting to you ..? It eats shoots (that will grow back) and you want to shoot it ... lol ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

2. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

Pat, I`ve seen them climb many times.

WPT, When you bust an axle on the hay wagon, or darn near break a leg when you step in one of their holes while fixing a fence line, you`ll shoot everyone of the fat ground rats you can.

Tom R.

3. bigclown

bigclown TS Member

Barred Owls live in the woods behind our home. Saw something I have never seen before. Daytime, bright sunlight, a barred owl is up in a tree about 30 feet from our deck. The sun is behind me and in his face. I hoot...he raises both wings, then takes his right wing up over his body/head to shade his eyes to look at me...like you or I would to shade our eyes with our hand. Then, the neighbor reports seeing a bobcat between our yards. Nice living near woods. Best Regards, Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.