1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT - Indiana primary election

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bisi, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Just got off the phone with my 85 year old Mom who worked the polls today in the Indiana primary election. The precinct she worked has 4000 registered voters, know how many votes were cast there today? 178. A turnout of what - 4.5%

Republicans had a chance today to pick a senate candidate to run against pretty boy Ellsworth (aka Pelosi's boy toy) who is the Democrat choice to take Bayh's seat. In my district we had a chance to pick our candidate, whom will run for the US house seat.

I just thought there would be a bigger turnout. Maybe the tea party, anti incumbent movement peaked too early. People will bitch and bitch until it is time to actually get off the couch and turn off "Entertainment Tonight" and the Tv and go vote. Yeah they are pissed, but not enough to miss "Wheel of Fortune".
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.