1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT: Important Request - Political Action

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by R.Kipling, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

To All Interested,

To all those concerned about the financial condition of our nation, and the direction we are headed, I have a request. Those of you not interested or concerned about the operations of our Federal Reserve Banks can go back to - whatever. I thank you for looking.

I spent last weekend at the C-PAC convention, and I took the opportunity to speak with some of our Congressmen and women regarding this issue. The best thing that became of my efforts was that I learned of a brand new House Bill, sponsored by Rep. Ron Paul, and others, to give the Congress the authority to audit the Federal Reserve. It was just submitted last Friday.

The Bill is HR 1207, you can read it's simple text at the attached URL. I was amazed, shocked and dismayed to learn that currently, our congress doesn't have the authority to audit the Fed.

I urge all of you who are interested to e-mail, send letters (include copies of HR 1207) and call your individual congressmen to support this important bill. I am taking the additional step of including my state' congress' in my actions. I feel that it is also important to educate and solicit their help in rectifying this travesty of responsibility and authority.

Sincerely,
    Kip

2. R.Kipling

3. R.Kipling

4. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

TTT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.