1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT - Impeach Pete Stark

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by halfmile, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Kommiefornia does it again! Rep Pete Stark (D-Cal) says we are sending young soldiers to Iraq to toget their heads blown off for President Bush's amusement.

I think a different head needs to be blown off.

Bomb throwing democrats again.

HM

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Pete Stark has been a moron for a good many years - this is nothing new to those from the Golden State....Bob Dodd

3. thespan

thespan TS Member

Gentlemen,

I agree with the comments that Pete Stark is a disgrace and should be held accountable for his horrendous comment.

He has screwed the medical profession and has reaked havoc with other businesses and industries with his leftist nonsense.

Regards,

Peter Greenspan

4. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

brownk80 - Want to hear something really sad? Were I able to wiggle my nose and be back where I was in CA, I'd do it in a heartbeat. But of course, that location was in Redding - just a few miles north of most of the nonsense.....Bob Dodd

5. cimmaronkid

cimmaronkid TS Member

And I thought Arizona had problems having to put up with Kyle and McCain, but you poor guys in California just need to either leave or find some Republicans. Good luck.

6. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

To think the liberal pukes complain and label conservative talk radio as "hate radio", then proceed to make the statement that Stark did,,just shows how much of a joke liberals really are.

Status in the liberal party, is achieved by lies and deceit. All one has to do is take a look at the current leaders of their pack,,mr and mrs slick willie.

7. gotbass

gotbass Member

Bob Dodd -Living in Redding as I do I know why you miss it. It does kill me though when they call San Francisco northern California. Then everyone thinks the real northstate is like that cesspool. You have heard of the state of Jefferson I presume. Mike Ralston

8. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

People of his ilk are who we will have to deal with if the Dems win next year. There is no easy answer for 2008. Once again, the lesser of evils.

9. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

We poor folks in the Central Valley are being held hostage by the leftie nutters, too. The political climate of the whole state is being controlled by a cabal of leftist Democrats from LA and the Bay area. The way the congressional districts have been gerrymandered guarantees them power for the next decade, at least. Even if Stark retires, he gets a nice, fat pension with top notch medical care on the taxpayers dime. Nice, huh?

10. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Flincher you are ignorant. That crap is getting old.

11. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

Flincher; Please describe the "oil interests". What was the oil production in Iraq last month? How is the oil marketed? Is the oil refined there, or shipped elsewhere for processing? To whom is the oil being sold? By making a blanket statement about "oil interests", I gather that you have some knowledge on the subject.

The large oil companies are public corporations. Anyone can purchase stock in these companies. Oil stock usually pays a decent dividend; and is a wise choice for a balanced stock portfolio. By holding oil company stock, you too can have "oil interests".

Regards
    Dave Weaverling

12. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Methinks the flincher inhaled way too many buzzwords, now they are slipping out.

HM

13. Paladin

flincher,

Who turned your computer on for you?? From reading some of your previous posts, you can't coherently put an intelligent factual statement together, let alone figure out a response. Some of them are just plain hideous!

Look in the mirror if you want to see the perfect example of your very own words,,,"In America, every jackass has a right to bray."

14. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I like when the war is being discussed and flinch says, "invest your children". A pretty moronic statement, seeing as it's an all volunteer millitary. Dumbass Liberal puke.

15. Paladin

Here flincherthefool, ask your fellow jackasses all about it!!

16. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

flinch- Is that the best answer that you can come up with to explain your ignorance? I don't know of ANY parents, including me, who have, do, or would push their children into the millitary, ESPECIALLY, for the purpose of going to war!!!!!!!

If I had the choice between having a " ridgid mind ", and being a liberal puke, I'll take the ridgid mind.

17. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

You also know how to dodge questions and avoid the topic at hand. By the way, it's Iraqi, not Iraqui. So, no, liberal pukes can't spell either.

18. DJM

DJM Member

If I am a Texas oil man, a buddy of Bush, how does a secure flow of cheap oil from the mideast help me? How much would my oil be worth if that mideast supply gets cut off? Have you ever imagined what your life might be like if that supply of oil did get cut off? Help me out here, I'm trying to understand you Bush Bashers.

19. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

***DELETED*** 10/25/07

blizzard, you know better than this.

20. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Moderate this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.