1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ot---I'm gonna be a canadian,,,,,

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by recurvyarcher, Dec 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

It will probably happen, but the lines of division will probably be a little different.

2. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Devi, You're not serious are you?? I can remember when some of the Canadians were not happy with the seperatists and the New Brunswicker's would say they were going with Maine.LOL It shall be an interesting four years for sure. We've survived in the past and I hope we can continue to do so, but mainstrem America has changed for sure. Good luck in the future for you two, Bob

3. white rattler

white rattler Member

Who said the Canadians will take you? Trevor Dawe.

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Eh, you'll have to learn to say "EH" all the time, and don't forget the "EH" ... WPT ... (YAC) ... "EH" ...

5. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

WPT, where you live, you'll be saying "si senor" a lot.......lol lol

I don't think this guy knows Americans very well.

Hauxfan!

6. Danny56

Danny56 TS Member

WPT Don't you think the "EH" thing is getting a little old....

7. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I don't think his divisions are correct. Close but not right. I also don't see the different sections of the country joining with other countries. My hope is a right-wing military dictator to save us from the communism we are headed toward. Someone strong enough to stand up to the large cities in the Northeast and West Coast that are pushing us to total communism.

8. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Look around...the traditional "American" is fading away. Those of you that think that divisions and wars can never happen on our home lands need to have a long sit-down talk with some old jewish guy.

9. RLC323

RLC323 Member

I do not expect Canada would want me very much. I say about instead of aboot.

I nearly spit out my coffee when I saw Texas was to be a part of Mexico. Does he assume all the Texans will be dead?

10. Danny56

Danny56 TS Member

RLC323 There are other reasons why we wouldn't want you :) I have never heard a Canadian pronounce about aboot, Usually the only time we say aboot is when we have lost one in the snow :)

11. SR1

SR1 TS Member

That means the grand will be in Canada when this happens.

12. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

The NEW government may even agree with the Russian. But the USA citizens just might have a word or two to say about it. Outside of government channels.

I will do my part it might not turn out in my favor but I am funny that way.

Rock

Jim

13. cle

cle Member

SHOPPING LIST:
    .30-06
    .45 ACP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.