1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT I want to visit Florida

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by tgene, Jan 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tgene

tgene Member

I'm tired of the cold wet winter here in NW Washington. I'm thinking of a visit to Florida. This will be a non shooting get-a-way with the wife to just enjoy some sunshine and bumming around. Do any of you shooters from this great state have suggestions of which part of the state to visit? Thanks... gene

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Orlando area for Disney World, NASA at the cape, South Beach in Miami, Little Havana, Seaworld and Parrot Jungle all in Miami. Palm Beach for shopping on Worth Ave (bring lots of $$$$)the list of things to do and see here is endless. Perhaps you could list your interests and some of us locals can guide you to them.

Come on down, bring money, help keep Florida green.

Eric

3. tgene

tgene Member

Paul, thats quite a generous offer you have made. If I manage to put a trip together and visit your area I'll certainly contact you and at very least thank you... gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.