1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT I-Pass Question

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 320090T, Jun 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Anyone use an I-Pass in multiple vehicles without all of them being registered? We have 15 different plates that are used on lots of different vehicles in the car dealership.

2. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

I'm in Fla. and got fined for having (sun-pass) in car that it wasn't registered to. After spending many phone calls they finally just charged me the appropriate toll for when it was used? After Talking to the (government employees) I'm still not sure what "felony" I committed but, you might as well argue with a small mouth bass for what good it does you???

3. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

I am in Montana & when I use my I-Pass in Illinois in a rental car I have to register it. I call about it & this is what they told me. I keep it registered to one car in MT.
    Call them & discuss it.

4. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

I'm in Illinois and I forgot to call the toll authority when we traded in our car for a new one. Received a notice in the mail and had to call and tell them about the newcar.

5. pullll

pullll Member

BIG BIG BROTHER

6. Eric XT

Eric XT TS Member

just take the few minutes to register the plates it save a lot of problems before they happen. now I just register all my plates and just go thru the tolls without the i-pass in my trucks. Works so far

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.