1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT- I NEED GAS!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Gargoyle!, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

EAT BEANS.

2. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

The whole idea of not buying for one day was STUPID anyhow.

3. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

You might ask Shootlow, he always has a supply of gas..........which by the way, he dispenses freely.

And he isn't gender biased either. Man or woman, he'll let you have it.

What a nice guy!

Hauxfan!

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Outrage is mounting, and the idea of not buying gas on one particular day is not real bright.

Not using any gas for one particular day, or better yet, one day each week, would be a better idea.

Better grab your ankles and hang on.

HM

5. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Obviously it's not too high yet. Friday the highway to the lake was packed with big gas guzzling trucks/SUVs pulling big gas guzzling boats on the way to the lake.

Tron, I have 10 gallons I'll sell you, $2.00 a gallon, But you have to pick it up. I don't deliver.

Jim

6. hoot619

hoot619 Member

> > I went into the gas station today and
    > > asked for five dollars worth of gas.....
    > >
    > > The clerk farted and gave me a receipt.
    > >
    > > Ken

7. lumper

lumper TS Member

I just filled up this morning at $2.72 a gallon and might even just for the heck of it stop back at the same station this afternoon to top off the tank. It might be only a gallon or less to top off the tank tonight but what the heck ... its the 15th of May and today is just as good as any other day to buy gas.

8. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

Tron,

An old redneck like you surely has a still out in the woods. Just convert that over and make some ethanol. Use the lawn clippings for the base component. But don’t drink the stuff, you’re goofy enough now. Being an old wrench jockey converting your old pickup to run ethanol should be a cinch.

9. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

I spoke to a friend of mine in Kuala Lumper ( Maylasia ) who told me gas is approximately .87 a litre. U.S. speculators and refineries are blaming the price spike on China consumption. The Chinese are paying around a third of what the US is paying for gas. Exclude the taxes and blend charges Americans are getting gouged at the pump! Who is fooling who?

Rick

10. kehrby

kehrby Active Member

Hey Tron, I just saw the station down at the corner go up to $3.39 so they are going to get you tomorrow anyway!

Steve

11. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Rick, I think the price of gas in Maylasia would come out to about $3.30 a gallon based on 3.8 liter to a gallon.

George

12. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

magnumthunder,

Don’t forget to charge a hazardous materials charge.

13. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

Tron, All you want for $1.85 a gallon. Call me at BR4.

14. gotbass

gotbass Member

Navy beans cooked with cabbage, I'll never make that mistake again.

15. bkms

bkms Member

Big oil could care less if anyone bought gas today or not. If you dont buy today then you will buy tomorrow and that gives them time to jack it up another ten cents. It has went up 13 cents here since sunday noon, it's a rip-off!!!!!! Our president and Vice president are big oil men and surely wont do a thing about it as its more money in their pockets. The oil companies are laughing all the way to the bank, i know, i work for one of the biggest. Bob...

16. 12Gagejon

12Gagejon Member

Tron how's the western song go Tequilla will make your clothes fall off,put some it the tank and mow nude

17. southpark

southpark TS Member

The spice must flow!

18. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Is the boycott over? I didn't buy gas today, yesterday, or the day before. That way I'm good for the last boycott and the next two? I won't even wonder what difference the boycott made, since the stations I passed were all busy, since it's 271.9 a gallon here and at least twenty cents more everywhere else nearby. We are in the middle of a gas war between two new mega stations here. It's great while it lasts, but whoever thought we'd be kicking our heels over gas at 271.9 a gallon?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.