1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT/ I must be getting old.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Harold T. Pack, Jun 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harold T. Pack

Harold T. Pack Member

This morning I thought that I'd fry some bacon. There was none in the frig. So, I went to the freezer located in the garage knowing that there was bacon in it. Before I got to the freezer, I decided to get the paper. While returning from the paper box, I noticed the date on the paper and realized that I usually do laundry on this day. Proceeding into the laundry room, I noticed an odor. The odor was from a potatoe, which we store in the utility room. I decided to save as much of the potatoe as possible so I pealed it and started to fry the good part. It then struck me that bacon would go along very well with fried potatoes. I must be getting old.

Keep Your Head Down and Follow Through, Harold T. Pack

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

CRS is the 1st indication of getting older.

Eric

3. Harold T. Pack

Harold T. Pack Member

When you get older you think alot more about the here after. You go from the kitchen to the garage and then say to yourself,"What the heck am I here after." Then you go back to the kitchen to remember what it was that you went to the garage in the first place.

Keep Your Head Down and Follow Through, Harold T. Pack

4. BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD

BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD TS Member

This about says it all...BIG JIM

5. Janet

Janet TS Member

I can remember what I did 30 years ago, but not what I did yesterday??????
    Is this normal????? LOL

Janet - Ohio

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.