1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT / i-Mac help

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by esoxhunter, Apr 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Does anyone out here use a Mac? I am having a really tough time getting used to it after using Windows for so long. Right now, I have some of my documents that I want to print out. When I try to print the documents the printed document has typing so small you need a magnifying glass to read it! I can't find where I can enlarge the type to be able to print normally. I have tried just about everything, but can't find the "secret" to solving the problem. I have a newer "Tiger" OS. Thanks a lot. Ed

2. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

A long threaded eye bolt thugh the case will make it into a nice boat anchor....then go get yourself a PC.

3. mark54

mark54 Member

There is always "one."

Mark54 in Lititz

4. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

I've already have 2 boat anchors; so I don't really need anymore. I have a "Dell" on the bow and a "Compaq" on the stern. Ed

5. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Before you print anything you might want to scan that menu item under "file" - got it? - now scroll down to "Page setup" and release the mouse.

You should get a dialogue box and at the bottom is "scale" and that should be 100%.

So let's say that 100%, now try "Print" under the same "file" menu and click preview at the bottom. If it looks right, but comes out too small, look for something "downstream", that is, at the printer and how it's set up.

Neil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.