1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT- I HAVE A CAT!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nipper, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nipper

nipper TS Member

I have 2, and you will, and they will, get very attached to you,if given a chance. Our oldest one is 18 years old and only has a fews days left on earth and it is killing my wife to see him go. She has been with him longer than with me.

Bill

2. Chip

Chip TS Member

Depending on how you feed them they will either taste like chicken or fish.

3. Chip

Chip TS Member

And if you want to mix cats and trapshooting you can practice on the following site:

http://www.richsalter.btinternet.co.uk/

4. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Congrats, they make great pets, especially kittens. Kittens are incredibly amusing. The only thing funnier than one kitten is two kittens.

Unfortunately they grow up into cats but they still are easy to take care of, you can leave them for a weekend with no problem and the males do tend to bond. Best of all you don't have to walk them.

Once in a while they will make a very strange, disturbing sound but don't worry they are just yucking up a hair ball.

5. hairy

hairy TS Member

You need one of these then?

6. lumper

lumper TS Member

Thats it ... it has now been proven ... Wal Mart is a fine store because I saw the "Cat Carrier" just the other day at my local Wal Mart and it says right in the advertisement that it is available in fine stores everywhere.

BTW ... the best cat is ... well ... a great exercisers for Micheal Vicks dogs.

7. Chip

Chip TS Member

They do always seem to land on their feet too.

8. Chip

Chip TS Member

Seriously, My father in law shared his belief that people who have cats for pets are strange, odd, or having something wrong with them.

9. lumper

lumper TS Member

How did your father know Tron would have a cat?

10. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

so many cats, so few recipes. LOL

11. lumper

lumper TS Member

What if they were burying the cat in a field of green beans while tooting on a bagpipe?

12. nicky

nicky Member

Let me tell you one of my best friends is my cat, Missy. She is more than just a cat, Listen's when talked to, Answer's and obey's command's, Never leave's the property, She waits for me at the door, Never jumps on anything unless you tell her to, I could go on and on about what a wonderful pet she is. And the best thing is after a stressful day in the office I go home, sit in the recliner and she jumps up and curl's up on my chest and purr's, talk about something that makes you relax. And some people think only dog's have a brain.

13. prince_of_darkness

prince_of_darkness TS Member

ok im just sick to my stoumach now, tron has gone way over baord on this thread. mr. moderater please remove trons sick picks of his beastyality pics of him and that poor defensless kitty. pictures like him half naked with that lil kityy are just as bad as gordies pic of his horse and his daughter that was posted on here. for the sake of humanity delete that pic and ban that sick demented tron guy.

14. prince_of_darkness

prince_of_darkness TS Member

oh it just makes me ick to think of what nasty x rated things tron does with that kitty. im allso betteing all the dogs that tron loved, ate their fare share of peanutbutter supplyed by sick tron.this guy tron is a sicko.

15. Gold E

Gold E TS Member

The two greatest toys for a cat are earplugs with the string connector, and a laser pointer.

The laser pointer is an absolute must.

16. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

It is true that a cat will land on it's feet if dropped out a 7 story window. Kinda flat, but landed correctly.

17. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Hey Tron, are you going to take your cat to the trap range like people take their dogs? LOL I would like to see that.

All the pets that we have had have been strays or unwanted animals. They all hjave been good pets.

Just poking at you and having some fun. Enjoy your new member of the house hold.

18. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Gifs/?action=view&current=CatJammin.gif" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a> Tron's cat jammin during Shane's band practice in the basement.

Rock on kitty..... Jerbear ..<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Gifs/?action=view&current=Drummer.gif" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

19. mudbug

mudbug TS Member

Tron:

Congratulations. We love our cat, but remember that dogs have "masters" and cats have "staff".

Milt

20. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

and his name is Target...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

content