1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT - I got ZIP for Christmas

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Pukey Stagg, Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pukey Stagg

Pukey Stagg TS Member

I got ZIP for Xmas, not even a card. Can you imagine that happening to a NICE guy like me? Say...You don't suppose somebody's trying to tell me something. Oh well...who the hell cares. Anyway, Happy New Year to the rest of you bums.

Puketh L' Stagg

2. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Pukey......You're FINALLY catching on! I wouldn't have given you anything either! So there!.......Just kidding you Puke. You da man!

3. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

Merry Christmas, Pukey.

4. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

(looking on the counter to see what I can regift) Hmmmm ok Pukey, I have 4 boxes of Cello chocolate covered cherries, a lifesavers book of candy, a 4 piece Whitman's chocolate (for those who only care to send the best) and a Walmart gift card that I heard probably isn't going to work, or may already have been used and I just don't know...At least you didn't get coal. (But then it is going for roughly $40 average per ton)

Take your pick!

Merry Christmas!

5. Pukey Stagg

Pukey Stagg TS Member

Thanks for your responses, shooters. Drawing a blank at Christmas doesn't really bother me that much, it has happened before. What DOES hurt is not hearing from my two best friends...Stubby Clapp and Shitty Narcini. Oh Well, maybe next year.

Pukey

6. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I think you should buy yourself another 5th of "Ten High."

7. nicky

nicky Member

Pukey , First sorry so late I just saw your post. To help get you off of suicide watch go to the local Wally World and buy a nice card (something to which you would send a family member) and mail to yourself. After opening the card if you don't feel better post again and we will all get together on here and come up with something else to make you feel better. Have a great 2008,

Kevin

8. Old Dr. Bill

Old Dr. Bill TS Member

Give me your addresss and I'll send some coal.

9. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Maybe you weren't a good boy?

10. noseeam

noseeam TS Member

I thought you were fed up with all the #ssholes on this site,and was gone.
    You are just like a dose of the #hits,when you think they are gone they come back.

Bocephas

11. Johnny One Time

Johnny One Time TS Member

Hi Folks.

If you check I believe you will find that Mr Stagg's goodbye thread was dated AFTER this thread.

Bye folks,

Hank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.