1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT....How is it where you live???...OT

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by over the hill, Oct 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

Well, its about 11:30 and I'm waiting for my postal person to deliver todays political trash.

It's getting ugly here in Ohio. Everyone slammin everyone else, regardless of political affiliation.

Everyone talking about taxes, as if they cared.

I got to thinking about an old politician of some years ago, the former Governor of Alabama, Geo. Wallace, who ran for president as a Independent in 1968.

His message was "Theres not a dimes worth of difference in any of em."

How true his statement was as is today.

Regards....Gerald

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Liberals are pissing in their pants with fear in Wisconsin. Russ Feingold, after 18 years of following the Party Line, is throwing mud like you can't believe.

Steve Kagen is telling more lies about his opponent than you hear in deer camp.

Both of them are liberal puke progressives who will sell out their constituents in a heartbeat.

They both should choke on their own vomit.

Anything else you want to know?

HM

3. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

A democrat named Krystal Ball is running against Rob Wittman in one of the house races in Virginia. About a week ago, some old YouTube pictures of her were unearthed. In one, she was "smoking" a male sex toy. She immediately blamed her opponent and decried the breach as "sexist" and as part of a "typical Republican male double standard."

Looks to me like a democrat would rather climb a tree to tell a lie than stand on the ground to tell the truth.

4. dverna

dverna Active Member

My dad used to tell me they are jackasses of a different color - but still jackasses.

Don Verna

5. neofight

neofight TS Member

Liberals to the North, Liberals to the South and the East as well. My only salvation is that i live on the coast and there are no Liberals to the West of me. I am safe.....for now. I believe i live in the only county of Oregon where the fresh air of Republicanism is abundant.

[​IMG]

6. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Try living in Illinois!!!!!

7. zeroed4x

zeroed4x TS Member

Liberals are annoying like stepping in dog s#it annoying.
    I've learned to ignore face to face confrontations with Liberal morons, Obammy worshipers and the lot. The make me nauseous. While they run their mouths, I usually have day dreams that fade from seeing their mouths moving yada yada yadda
    and it usually ends up fading back in with me standing over their convulsing swollen bloodied carcass with a spiked wooden club with a fresh copy of the Constitution wrapped around it...........

We have Charlie Crist - turn coat, now independent, nothing more than a wolf in sheep's clothing. He was worthless as insurance commissioner and remains equally pathetic today.

8. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Z,

Charlie Crist, the Arlen Specter of Florida!

Good, huh?

9. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

How would you like to live in Upstate New York? We don't have much of a chance or choice here but we will still vote for Carl Paladino, Tom Reed and most other Republican/Conservatives. Some a$$holes around here have brought out their obama/biden yard signs again. Kirsten Gillibrand, former NRA member is being molded into a liberal puke by Chuckie Schumer, a Jew who doesn't remember what happened to the Jews after Hitler's gun control. ( I bet her hunting/gun owning family is proud of her). Want to read something interesting? Go to fubowear.com My advice: stock up on bottled water, canned foods and lots of ammo. (toilet paper, too). Larry

10. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

I read all the posts!!!!!!!!!!,you folks aught to live in Connecticut and see the B.S. all our politicians are throwing at each other.I hope every body votes in this Novembers election and gets rid of some or all of the lowlife we have in this society.Then in 2012 take care of business in Washington and clean house there.

Sandy Holehouse.

11. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Gotta vote the incumbents out. Period

12. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

cubancigar 2000

NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!.I just hope everybody does it this November and in 2012,not just idle talk.I know im gonna do my part!!!.

Sandy Holehouse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.