1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT-How does the Soprano's end?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ANTRIM UDF, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANTRIM UDF

ANTRIM UDF TS Member

Great show!! I`ll miss it. Things are falling apart fast. AJ whacks Tony. Then whacks Phil. The young guns take over.. But that smoldering asbestos pile.....

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

I think it will end with same climatic type of ending as Seinfeld.

3. DJM

DJM Member

No way do Tony and Phil Leatardo both live. It looked to me like Tony might just retire, but now I think not. Tony does not deserve to live. He is the most despicable villian I have ever seen on a TV series. I'm betting he gets it.

4. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

I quit watching 2 years ago.....writing quality went south....IMHO

5. titan79

titan79 TS Member

Gotta keep him and enough of his crew kicking so that at least one movie can be produced.

6. lumper

lumper TS Member

I think the end will be Tony waking up from a very long long dream and everyone will realize he is really the trash collector that services the real Tony Soprano's home ... and then there will be the new Soprano offshoot series just alike all the dang CSI series.

7. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

I have no idea how the current and final season will end. I'll go out on a limb and predict somebody (or several somebodies) gets rubbed out.

I am convinced titan79 and lumper are on the right track. The popularity and commercial success of the Sopranos will inevitably lead to movie(s) and/or spin off series where David Chase will be replaced by other producers and writers.

The first movie and/or sequel will almost certainly be successful. It is possible all the derivatives will be well written and successful but I don't think that's the way smart money should bet. I'm a skeptic. My guess is that the franchise will be more like Jaws movies. Each subsequent offering will get progressively worse. The final Sopranos product will likely be an abomination like Jaws The Revenge.

sissy

8. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

I don't think the feds are done yet. Watch for a surprise twist involving the FBI.

9. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

ljutic73 got it right!

10. lumper

lumper TS Member

Surprise twist involving the FBI ... I would actually be more surprised if they were not involved in the ending episodes along with some terrorist suspects as well.

11. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

Tony and Phil will kill each other before the feds can build their case, AJ joins the Peace Corps and Meadow will be the new crime boss...

Whatever happens, I don't think it's on this Sunday...

12. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

It's not on Sunday. I'm just bummed it's ending. Does anyone know what's going on with Deadwood? Are they done?

Brett D.

13. Mac V

Mac V Guest

Who would want to watch a show about singers??

Mike

14. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Thanks for the info, Royce. Band of Brothers, Sapranos, and Deadwood are 3 of my favorites.

During deer season last fall I jumped off of a log after crossing a stream and through my back out. One of the days after that I couldn't even get out of bed, but HBO was playing the entire Band of Brothers series from beginning to end.

It made missing part of deer season ALOT more tolerable.

Brett D.

15. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

That really sucks that Deadwood is not going to continue, I really liked it, language and all. Heck, half of the creative writing involved coming up with new and unusual uses for foul language in that series. Great acting, too.

I really like Rome and hope it will continue. Band of Brothers was excellent, we bought the series we liked it so much.

Jennifer

16. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Not buying that one Zara. I'll use the homemade term " loyal dumb " to describe Paulie.

If Bakala whacks Tony, what happens with Janice?

17. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

How did you know what I drive? I think I know, but I've got to ask. I saw the first season, but the I moved and switched from Primestar to Dir. t.v. and didn't get HBO, so I missed like 4 or 5 seasons.

Now I'm watching the older ones on A & E, and the new ones on HBO. I'm all screwed up.

Brett D.

18. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Now we know why Zarath(us)tra can't spell...he rots his brain in front of the tube.

19. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Definitely good points Zara. I wish that Sylvio would have gotten to Richie first.

20. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

I think either Tony or Phil will get wacked, and he kicks the shit out of that dumbass kid. I'm going to miss that show -- the best on TV!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.