1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT How Bout Those COLTS!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by powderburn, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. powderburn

powderburn Member

It's amazing to me how this team has become so dominant. Really enjoying this right now. And, Baltimore, you have a team. Did you forget? Taking no prisoners!!

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Irsay sucks!!!

Curt

Old Baltimore Colts fan!!

3. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

How about those Saints!!!

Guy b.

4. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

The Colts have yet to play any good teams!!!

5. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

They are not too bad except they aren't the REAL Colts...the real Colts were from BALMER MERYLind..and had some guy named Johnny Unitas..who never left

6. JohnBT

JohnBT TS Member

Irsay sucks!!!

That's the truth. Cursed forever.

I got to meet a bunch of the Colts' stars in the late 50s - early 60s because my father's job involved some promotional work with them. They were great guys; just regular people playing a game they loved.

John

7. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

Additionally the COLTS have by far the EASIEST schedule of any team in the NFL--including the Lions that didn't win any games last years.The league is tilted and has been for years.How many commercials do we see Peyton Manning in?? The Colts have played no-one of any consequence this year--Only one or two possibles in the future-But they play these at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Although their schedule so far is weak with the exception of the Cardinals who are 4-2 (you might remember them from the super bowl last year Dennis)the balance of their schedule has a present record of 35-30 with the Pats in there and undefeated Broncos in there! Is it their fault that the Titans are 0-6?! Let's see how they end up! Sorry you are so bitter about such a top notch organization! Tom Rhoads

9. powderburn

powderburn Member

Thanks Tom!
    Hey Baltimore Colts fans.........You have a team. The Ravens....Support them. The Colts are gone. Old man Bob Irsay may have been drunk when he picked Indy, but in any case, they are here, have had 10 GREAT seasons with Manning, and hopefully many more. I was fortunate enough to go to see them go to Miami, play in the rain and slop, (that the Bears hoped for by the way,) and bring home the trophy. I wonder how many Brooklyn Dodger fans despise the LA Dodgers? GO BLUE NO MERCY Score, keep scoring, and don't look back.

10. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I am a Ravens fan...but a little part of me will always be a Colt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.