1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT: Hotel Drinking Glasses

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by chipped1, Dec 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chipped1

chipped1 TS Member

Saw this and couldn't believe it. Think about this next time your traveling to a shoot and staying in a hotel. The player takes a moment to load.

Chip

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Thanks, Chip, everyone should take notice of this practice.

My son just went to Vegas last week and got sicker than a dog before he came home. I sent him this clip. That may be the reason he got sick.

Hauxfan!

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

thanks for the share, will keep this in mind for my next trip. All the motels/hotels i've stayed in lately have used wrapped plastic cups, but who knows there they've been was well, maybe "recycled" out of the trash can??

4. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

Thanks Chip, I called the wife in to see this one, she always wonders why I don`t like staying in hotels/motels, now she knows.

Tom R.

PS. When you travel, don`t forget a disinfectant for the bathroom, may just keep you from getting runge of the cunge!

5. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Thats why we RV. Do you really want to sleep where some midnight crickets just finished a crack orgy three hours prior? You don't even want to know what all can be found on the Tv remote.

6. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

You think that's bad--remember the ice bins that you scoop ice up in and put it in your room's ice bucket--most hotel/motels have done away with them since customers were always getting drunk and pissing in them--don't scoop up yellow ice. This fact is NOT AN URBAN LEGEND--I used to inspect hotels/motels for the health dept. Our state outlawed their use because of this.

7. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

I'm not surprised. I knew a guy who worked in a hotel and you would not believe what was found in the hotel pool and rooms. I don't swim in those pools. When I go in a room I will wash down everything. TV control, glasses, phone, remove the top bed spreed. That is the worst because they never wash them. The bad part is ypou don't know if the room was used as a place to cook up crack. They will remove all the gods but they will leave all the chem fumes in the room that will hurt you when you breath them in. Damn if you do and damn if you don't. RV's are the way to go if you can afford them.

8. chipped1

chipped1 TS Member

TTT for the people on the west coast to see.

Chip

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Expected behaviour from the ethnicity of the cleaning people. I see a lot worse, and you don't want to know why all my meat is cooked WELL DONE.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.