1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT - Hillary/Obama

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Unsingle, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

I think it was decided a long time ago that the next democratic presidential ticket will be Hillary/Obama. After Hillary has been President, it will be Obama’s turn. God, I hope I’m wrong.

2. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

I was saying that over a year ago, even when nobody else was. Hillary and her war machine and army of thugs will come out on top. They will cut a deal with Obama to be VP on the ticket.

3. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Chech with the New York Times and see who they want

4. Sgt. Mike

Sgt. Mike TS Member

Clinton, President and Obama for VP then Obama for President. Where will our guns be at the end of this fiasco? Who could possibly win from the Republican side with the press and celebrities pushing Clinton and Obama? Perhaps ...........? Michael

5. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Don't give up yet. The Dems can easily PO the public w/ their tax ideas. The voters aren't as dumb as the media thinks, especially if Congress and Senate are Dem, they've learned a balance of power is best...I hope.

Low interest rates, lowest unemployment in years, high Stock and Bond market, economy is good (except in the auto market)and if I remember right the congress and senate overwhelmingly voted to go to war. Can't blame GW for that, but the media and the Dems are good at blaming him.

I hope he tells them and the media to take a flying leap before he leaves office, but thats not his style.

6. mizzou

mizzou TS Member

P3AT: Dubya is still alive, What's your point..I think somebody would make sure Barack would stay alive..Look at Dubya..He's alive because Cheney is next and no one wants him in the oval office..Mizzou

7. tgun90

tgun90 TS Member

Cheney is in the oval office.

8. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

It sure would be nice to see mrs slick win the primary. The time between the primary and general would be priceless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.