1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

(OT) Hey, JackMitch....

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hauxfan, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Federal Investigators suspend ISU Football Practice

(Ames, IA)--Iowa State Cyclones' football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after players reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.

Practice was immediately suspended and the police and federal investigators were called.

After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to Cyclone players was the GOAL LINE.

Practice resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again. lol lol lol lol

Hauxfan!

2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Now that was funny, low blow but funny. It's sad for me but it looks like I could substitute Georgia for ISU. My yellow jackets are hot though. Jackie B.

3. Hauxfan

Thanks, Shooting Jack, I thought it was funny too.

Guess we'll have to bump this for JackMitch.

Hauxfan!

4. Hauxfan

5. Hauxfan

Dave, What??? Me...........Stir the pot........Uh.......I don't know what to say.

But I think Shootlow is part Indian and he some times speaks with forked tongue...lol lol

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Hauxfan!

6. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

haux i just came across this.thats pretty good. nobody is giving the psyclones a chance so anything they do should be positive. i think the game will be on tv now so i can turn it off when it gets out of hand. listening to who this pm and they were saying how bad the hawk fans were being treated in ames. last year my middle son had a hawk fan get in his face and try to provoke him into a fight and they won. zable said the games were ceasewd because of fans fighting in 1934. thats sad hope the series keeps going or this could be one boring state. hey we shoot the first sunday in october so come on down and rub it in in person. jackmitch

7. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

almost forgot go psyclones. ps can't remember the date but we'd love to have you. big ed might be there and maltzie too. jackmitch

8. Hauxfan

Sorry to hear an Iowa fan got into your son's face. That's not right.

As far as I'm concerned, there is no reason for that to ever happen. I don't care what school you go to, or who you are a fan of.

There is a shoot at Cedar Rapids Sunday. I'll be going, how about you?

Go Hawks!

Hauxfan!

9. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

haux it was no big deal he's kind of cut from the old mans mold(smarta$$)so he may be partly to blame. what an exciting game. i was yelling at the tv on that last kick return. haux if you come to ottumwa oct. 7th i will wear a hawkeye shirt for you as i have many buried deep in my closet. maltzie might be there he usually shows up. haux i won't be doing any shooting this weekend i'm having some kind of skin problem on my trigger finger and all other fingers accept my little fingers. the skin is coming off in pieces and is very painful just typing. i've been trying to take care of it at home but may have to go to the dr. i hate drs. hope to see you oct.7. jackmitch

10. Hauxfan

Don't know what your skin problem is, but hope you get it taken care of. You need skin on your fingers so you can still hold a gun and shoot. Very hard to do that with just a skeleton, if you know what I mean. lol

Great game. Kudo's to your team. Hope they have a good season the rest of the way. Hauxfan!

11. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

haux i hope they both win out, wouldn't that be something. the invite stands just let me know if your can come so i can start digging. jackmitch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.