1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ot - have you started a bucket list?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Good movie. Watched it last night with the wife. I thought it was just going to be a slapstick comedy. It has funny parts, but it's more than a comedy. I give it two thumbs up.

2. tomk2

tomk2 Member

I started my bucket list when I was just 8 years old watching SeaHunt. Then everything I saw on TV I thought looked cool, I said I am going to do that someday. Almost everything I thought was cool involved some degree of danger. I got rather far down the list when I discoverd that some things can cause a lot of pain when you screw up, so I have left the rest of the list unfinished for now. I am somewhere between swimming with great white sharks and grizzly bear tipping.

3. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

When you get to Grizzly tipping, please post video!

4. tomk2

tomk2 Member

I am waiting for that guy to perfect the grizzly suit! LOL.

5. sammyd95

sammyd95 TS Member

I have achieved mine,Married,2 great kids,a house and job.....(didnt wat to set my site to high !)

6. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

mine is fairly short...we're goin' to Europe this spring..that's one thing to check off...I still want to make it to the Grand, after I get my knees replaced...wherever it happens to be...and the Spring Grand again...and finish my '66 BelAir (and destroy some tires...see "burnout thread") and my '72 C20...and I'm sure I'll think of a few more things before it all over and done with...

7. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

At the moment my bucket is too full of stuff that has got to be done. I got married at near 30 so I got a whole lot of things checked off already but we need our dreams as it's what makes life tolerable!Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.