1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT/ Harley owners please read

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Juno, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juno

Juno TS Member

I know this is probably a shot in the dark, but who knows. I'm looking for a Thunderheader or a D&D Fat Cat for my Street Bob. Either of the two would have to fit 06-09 Dyna. Thanks

Juno

2. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

Don't have any for sale although I have a set of D&D Fat Cats on my 02 Deuce. They must be a good sounding pipe because other riders are continuing pulling up beside me and complementing on the nice sound of these pipes. Mine are some what loud. The technician that dyno tuned mine said they were the best pipes he ever worked with. In other words didn't have to fool with the baffle. I installed a big bore kit changed cam and heads and dynoed at 108 HP. Fun bike to ride.

3. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

HD stock now at $10 a share. Shortly HD will be owned by Honda or Yamaha.

4. BLACK ICE

BLACK ICE TS Member

Juno, Try American Classic Motors in PA 610-754-8500

BLACK ICE

5. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Forget the Thunderheader. Go for Super Traps. But if you are set on the Thunderheaders make sure the ones for your bike do NOT go lower than your frame. You will be sorry and scrap them when hard cornering or if in a emergency situation. I've owned and had Thunderheaders, Hooker and Supertraps. Hookers hurt the ears and make your bike sound 2 strokerish. Like I said the TH's hang below the frame making cornering difficult if going hard.
    Just my own opinion though.

6. widomaker

widomaker TS Member

Glad I bought mine before the rice burners buy them. Good thing theres a lot of used Iron out there too.

You meet the nicest people on a Honda but Harley Chicks Rule...

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Super Trapp is the techno top.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.