1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT Harley Davidson Heritage Classic FS

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Nov 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I am in the processs of trying to deal on a new Street Glide. If I am successful, I will be selling one of the nicest Heritage Classic's possible to find It is a 2002 with 95 inch engine, cam, dyno'd by Harley and runs like an ape. It has about $6,000 worth of extras including a removable quick detach Harley Tour Pack w/leather with trim matching the bags, wide whitewalls, solid black, quick detach luggage rack with extra large backrest,extra large passenger seat, Two tone adjustable windscreen, upgraded speedometer with tach, Vance & Hines Bigshot Longs and much much more. Shoot me an email if you are interested in photos and a price. This bike is the best looking Heritage I have ever seen and in Mint shape. Always Mobile 1 synthetic oil and changed it every 1,000 miles. Harley Oil Cooler also. I could go on and on

2. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

CC, what are you going to replace it with? A new V-MAX, a BMW, a Hooligan KTM, another Harley...so many choices, so little time...

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I am too old for the V Max thing, nice bikes though. Going for a Street Glide probably. I had many many Jap & German bikes, even triumph once ( what a mistake the Triumph was) I doubt I will ver be happy on anything but another Harley. I had a V65 that was the equivilant to the Vmax ( amost) Too fast for this old retired guy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.