1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT Happy Father's Day to ALL!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by luvnbearhugs1, Jun 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

My own Dad passed on a long time ago, but I wanted to wish Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there. Hope you have a great day!

Luvn

<a href="http://www.blinkyou.com/glitters.php" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><p style="margin-top: 0; margin-bottom: 0"></a></p>

2. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Thanks Luvn.

Brett D.

3. vdt

vdt Active Member

THANK"S...vdt

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Happy Father's day to all of you trapshooting men out there! You all are some of the best dads I've met.

And Happy Father's Day to the man in my life who's made such a difference in my kids and my family. We all love you, Martin!

5. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Happy Fathers day,

Just remember to do what they have planned for you with a smile, not what you would like to do. lol

6. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Remembering my dad today. He used to say, "Everyday's Christmas." Didn't know what he really meant until I had kids of my own and had to make things happen at work no matter what. You find a way to pay for things and keep your dignity and your values intact and you do it consistently every day. Go dads!

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I'll probably get one of those cards from my kids that says "Happy Fathers Day You Mother" as usual ... I fathered 3 kids before I figued out what was causing them and that was a lesson to be a lot more careful ... You gotta Love em, They are you kids" so that must be a law someplace ... So, Happy Fathers Day all You Mothers out there ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. snglfoot

snglfoot Member

Tanks',,,Luv, you are one of the "Bright" spots on this T.S.,,,,That thread brightened my day just a little more,,,Thank you.
    Norman

9. bkms

bkms Member

Whether your a trap, skeet, sporting clays, or helice shooting dad, have a great day. For those of you that are just dads, wait till your a granddad!! I hope i am still around when my grandson is big enough to shoot and get him started in the great sport of shooting no matter which event it is. My grandgirls dont seem interested yet but if they ever do, papaw will take them.
    Happy shooting, bob......

10. Roger IL

Roger IL TS Member

Thanks Luvn, Had breakfast with #2 son and family this AM. Will have dinner with #1 son and family this PM. Two of the finest sons anyone could have.....Roger

11. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Thanks again, for thinking of all us dads Luvn.Break-em all Jeff

12. grammie

grammie TS Member

Now then,,,,,Get back to work!!!! You have Mexicans to raise!!!!

They need papa's to feed,,educate,,and house them,,,,Their men won't do it!!! They would rather run from their own country than fight for it!!!

It is up to you to give them what you can't afford for yourself!!!! You owe it too them,,After all,,,you are their papa,,,Now start acting like it!!!!

You never touched the nasty mexican skank,,,But you damn sure are going to raise her get........Happy Fathers Day!!!!!!!!!!!

AKA Grammie..........

13. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

grammie:

Suck down a couple of Coronas and chill dude! :)

Happy Father's Day to all!

14. larryjk

larryjk Member

I'll get down on my knees and thank God (yes, I believe in him) that my children and their children, are healthy, reasonably intelligent, educated for their age, stay away from illegal drugs, don't drink too much, respect and love their spouses and children, and honor me with love and respect. What more can I want - life is good.

15. Loyac

Loyac Member

You said it larryjk... John

16. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Thank You HONEY!

Luven, your a great gal and "Thanks" :)

larryjk, again, well stated... Yes I believe too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.