1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT Grip Swell gloves

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Anybody out there ever tried the Grip Swell line of shooting ( or motorcycle) gloves??

2. gold40

gold40 Member

YES, I use them and like them. A quality leather product.

I especially like the SxS version -- insulated on the "barrel hand" and a "built in" palmswell on the trigger hand. Cost about $50, but worth it.

gold40

3. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

Mine have lasted 1 year. Good, but not the greatest....not too many options out there.

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I prefer golg gloves, The winter golf gloves work great. Nice form fitting, tack up well to gun stock. Also like the mechanix brand gloves. Their Framers model with cut out fingers work great. Mine are 2 years old.

5. 682LINY

682LINY Member

I use gripswell when shooting my SxS,,,not often,,,works well,,,,for trap have been using mechanix gloves from sears ,,,,get them on sale 2 pair $20,,,,use till the thumb wears out ,,,,than use on motorcycle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.