1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT Golf Digest

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by deadelk, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadelk

deadelk Member

I got this months golf digest in the mail today. On the cover is Barry and Tiger. The magazine went straight in the trash. I emailed golf Digest and told them to cancel my subscription and kiss my money and my butt goodbye. I think I have reached the point where I'm not gonna take it anymore.

2. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

I kinda like the photo...

With all that is going on I can imagine Tiger doing to BHO exactly what BHO has been doing to us...

It's not much, but it makes me smile.

3. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

Can anyone post a picture of the cover? Sorry I'm out of touch, but who is Barry? I do know who Tiger is.

4. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

It's a photo of Tiger standing behind Barack (you know, the guy who lives in the white house - Barry is his real name) - acting as his caddy.

Above link will get you to the magazines home page where you can see a small version of the photo...

5. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

The article is pretty good...especially the part where Barry could help Tiger..mostly in the idea of chilling out....Tiger and Vijay Singh are the two people making millions at golf and looking like they are having the worst time of their lives. Tiger is fined more than any other PGA golfer for his profanity and outbursts (which, of course, we never see on TV).

When I saw the cover I had the same ideas as some of you but thought maybe it should have been Clinton the whoremonger on the cover with Tiger the sluthound rather than Barry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.