1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT: Golf Cart suggestions?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Steve A., Jun 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve A.

Steve A. Member

Bought a standard E-Z-Go in 2003. Was a 1998 model. Bought a receiver style hitch off Ebay. Have used it many, many times to pull the lawn sweeper. Had it out to the gun club a couple times to sweep up the wads. First couple years we drove it a lot here in town on the 'not to populated' city streets. Got a new Mayor and he has a different opinion of us driving them on the streets -- still do some, but not as much. I have been very lucky, the batteries were surely new or nearly new when I bought the unit as I still have not changed batteries. Was well worth the $1,500.00 I spent. I agree with the above Ranger or Mule suggested purchase, but the pocket book dictated the $$ purchase in my case.

2. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

A lot of places that allow golf carts do not allow atv's.When they say golf cart , thats what they mean.

3. M-16

M-16 TS Member

Are you sure you want electric? They are great but if there sitting for a while or you use it alot one day it will tell you were it's stopping at[ tow it home]. Then you have to wait until it's charged to use it again. Gas ones are pretty quite and you can always carry a gas can to it. e-z go yammaha are all good carts who sells what in your area unless you want to mail order any parts and wait. Also on elec carts when the batteries go bad it is pretty expensive. Run it 4 years sell it and buy a newer one with new batteries. good luck

4. winchesterm12

winchesterm12 TS Member

Go with a gas ezgo 95 or newer those things will run forever and no costly battery replacement down the road bought mine(97 ezgo TXT) on ebay for 1600 and had to drive about 70 miles to get it but that is all it has cost me besides gas in over 4 years and they will go on a tank of gas all year long

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.