1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ot - Glenn Beck moving to Fox

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by halfmile, Oct 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Management must be on a Kool-Aid binge. Apparently they're assuming the Obamanation is going to win and they don't want to be subject to scrutiny.

HM

2. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

So much for CNN being "fair and un-biased". I'm sure they would like to get rid of Lou Dobbs also.

I somewhat preferred Dobbs over Beck, when they fell into the same time slot....especially when he's driving home the immigration issue. He claims to be an independent....but he is a conservative.

I hope Fox doesn't slip Beck into the same time slot as Dobbs. I think that would be stupid. Conservatism needs more air-time, not just doubling up the same time each night. I would suggest bumping scareface from her slot.

3. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

And the "Fairness Doctrine" lurks somewhere in the minds of the liberals. Political correctness will be augmented by "speech correctness" and ultimately by "thoughty correctness". If Obama wins, say goodbye to your liberties! Fox News Channel will go all sports.

4. CharlesR1100

CharlesR1100 TS Member

Bird dog... What sports could Fixed News cover? The sport audience will demand facts, not Bill's slant. Wait, there is one game they could cover.

GOPTV might start covering Trap shoots in an effort to locate the few remaining conservatives.

Not sure it would be good for the ATA, however.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.