1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT -FOX NEWS-SUNDAY NIGHT,9:00 PM. Sean Hannity

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by noknock1, Oct 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

I know you copied and pasted, but damn it is annoying to read all caps!!!

2. oletymer

oletymer Member

The time is 9 pm eastern time. For us on west coast watch at 6 pm.

3. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

SO WHAT? The stupid Americans already elected a draft dodger, dope smoker and someone who demonstrated against his countyr while overseas. They elected the guy who "despised the military" but wanted to be its Commander In Chief - and ultimately was! The guy who got us into wears in Bosnia and Kosovo, saving millions of Muslims who now burn Christian churches.

The same stupid Americans are fully capable of electind this anti-American fraud - and they will!

Bury a gun and lots of ammo.

4. old tex

old tex TS Member

Watched and was disappoined - expected the promised bomb shell and just a firecracker IMO.

No mention of immigration at all.

Shame, I expect he had the biggest audience ever and should have hit a home run and only bunted!

5. Bubba

Bubba Member

Old Tex, I have to agree with you. Was expecting much more, just got the same old same old......

6. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Lots of hype, called all my conservative and liberal friends to watch expecting something other than the same old tired talking points. The first half of the show was alot of shouting, the second half was nothing new.

More fodder from the liberals can be expected.

Hannity passed one heck of a chance to bring out the real truth on Barack, Michelle and Joe.

I've said it before, if our own JBrooks was manning the helm of the McCain campaign, we'd be alot closer to a win!

Supposedly, the Wednesday night debate will have McCain with some new innovative ideas on the problems with our economy...will he disappoint us again?

milt (real frustrated with our boy on the right)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.