1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT FOX doesn't always get it right

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by timberfaller, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

OT FOX doesn

What is the problem?

Do sport jocks think Rush is going to act like Jimmy Jones?

Rush is probaly looking for ways to protect his hard earned money and keep it under his controll.

Rush knows more about sports then most hard copy writers and talking heads!

PEOPLE need to get a grip!

2. colonel klink

colonel klink Active Member

Fergie just bought a minor ownership in the Dolphins. Fergie was at one time in the group Black Eyed Peas. I believe she is now a solo act. The league doesn't seem to have a problem with her & she has a "reputation" I guess one could say. Just what are the requirements & standards for NFL ownership?
    Colonel

3. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

The black commentators, sport writers and such dont want a white owner, thats why the racist card is being used againsy him.
    There is not one shred, not one piece of tape that shows him saying one word of what they acuse him of.

4. timberfaller

Thats just it, there is no standards or loyalty in the NFL.

Is it just because its "Rush" and he's not PC?

5. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Rush is using his show today to go after the racists that came after him in this mess. Boy they sure have a lot of dirt on them. You would think such disgusting people would mind their own business. Shows you what a dirty PC business pro football is.

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

NFL, Nascar, WWF, the selling of bullshit goes on and on. All have an "image" to live up to.

I fear the NFL board does not know how many people are truly conservative in this country. I also think they don't know how much "Bush Derangement Syndrome" played a part in the last election.

If Keith Olbermann wanted to buy in, would it be the same?

Let's let Charlie Rangel and William Jefferson buy the Rams. They can have Al and Jesse for advisors.

HM

7. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

The whole NFL should locate to Detroit.

Curt

8. timberfaller

Roger Goodell punt out Rush! Sayes he is to "divisive" and "no" NFL insider will be tolerated with that kind of attitude!

Well, will we see some "insiders" getting fired here shortly?

Not, I don't think so, Goodell has no spine when it comes to the "insiders"

9. crusha

crusha TS Member

MICHAEL VICK IS PLAYING FOOTBALL IN THE F__KIN' NFL RIGHT NOW !!!

---------------------------------

Ok, I got that out of my system.

I guess a buncha NFL owners lined up today to say they won't vote to allow the Limbaugh deal to go through (it's a cartel where 24 of 32 owners have to vote yes to allow somebody new into the cartel). Jim Irsay of the Indy Colts was one of them.

NFL is a business...and in business...nobody is allowed to have a non-approved public opinion about any issue outside of the business. You don't want to offend a potential customer or two. So, you're for Mom, Apple Pie, Chevrolet, United Way, "Diversity," Say No To Drugs, Gay Marriage, Breast Cancer Awareness, Make-a-Wish, Disabled Veterans, Homeless Animals, Homeless Bums, Homeless Lesbians on Motor Scooters...and whatever other "colored ribbon issue" anybody can think up to add to the list.

It just so happens that the customer this cartel is catering to, the professional sports fan - is an imbecile. His wife, walking around the grocery store on Friday in a pink jersey with Peyton Manning's number on it, is one too.

You cannot look to pro sports for any kind of moral leadership anymore, that's settled. Let Rush buy a NASCAR team and be done with it.

What I found particularly egregious was when the Jackson/Sharpton clan accused Rush of being a "race-baiter." Uh...what? And what exactly do YOU aholes do for a living, besides breathe perfectly good air that somebody else could be putting in their car tires?

Buh-arf. Gimme college ball any day of the week, instead of this packaged PC-shit the NFL is peddling. (And just for the record, the Indianapolis Colts can go f___ themselves).

10. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

buzz, you're making way to much sense,,,,

good post,,,,,,,,

11. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

They don't want Rush, for one reason only - his conservative politics. If a year ago Ted Kennedy would have wanted to buy a NFL team he would have been welcomed with open arms. If Dick Daley the Chicago mayor whom wipe his a** on the 2nd amendment wanted to partner with Jane Fonda to buy a team like the Bears, everything would be grand. Nothing the matter with their politics, just conservatives need not apply.

When are we going to stop taking this crap.

Then here in Indiana we got Irsay, a liberal ahole who donated money to that stalwart moral compass Edwards. He denounced Rush, I guess his politics are correct. Why isn't his politics looked upon unfavorably by the NFL? I sure as hell find them offensive.

I think of that ahole, Irsay every time I get need Indy. I'm reminded every time I go to a restaurant and get to pay a extra percent sales tax on food purchases so I can help pay for his stadium. Poor saps in Marion county are still paying an extra one percent for his old stadium. Up yours Irsay.

If Rush isn't welcome as an owner, then I must not be welcome as a fan because for the most part I share Rush's views. Cold day in hell before I ever watch an NFL game, and any clown wearing a Colts jersey isn't coming into my house.

12. crusha

crusha TS Member

Bisi, indeed we are paying that 1%...and in addition, anyone in the 7 counties surrounding Indianapolis is paying it, too! How you like them glazed cinnamon apples?

But I digress - Irsay is a rich kid who inherited his daddy's empire. Never worked a day outside of the Colts, from what I hear. He doesn't strike me as the sharpest tool in the shed, either. Bill Polian, the President, must be the actual brains in that outfit, because from hearing Irsay speak, it sure ain't him. I'd say it's a good thing his daddy set him up with a ready-made business to act as caretaker over, because otherwise...I suspect he'd be weaving baskets.

As for all the other talking heads...they're just pissed that Limbaugh has a 400 MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT! They see him as a horrifying example of what Glenn Beck is the heir to, and they don't like it.

13. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Rush can't be an owner, but the piece of shiat-puke Keith Olbermann can broadcast NFL games.

Boycott the NFL games.

14. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Oh by the way, speaking of Fergie (Stacy Ferguson), tell me who is racist...Lyrics from a recent song of hers...

Niggas wanna hate on us (who)
    Niggas be envious (who)
    And I know why they hatin’ on us (why)
    Cause that’s so fabulous (what)
    I’ma be real on us (c’mon)
    Nobody got nuttin’ on us (no)
    Girls be all on us, from London back down to the US (s, s)

or this little ditty...

There’s no question to the way I rip the riddle
    I’m awesome, I bring on monsoon when I bloom and blossom
    And run over niggas like opossums

Just because Fergie's got a nice T&A she gets a pass? The left just don't want Rush..period.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.