1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

(OT) For The Penn St. Fans (OT)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Hauxfan, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Just in case you missed some of the highlights.

Iowa-Penn St. highlights.

No need to thank me......

Hauxfan!

2. Hauxfan

Even though I'm an all Iowan guy, I didn't have a clue it would turn out like it did. I thought we could win, but like every fan, you have doubts too.

The game played at Penn St. was under lights and with 105,000 screaming fans all dressed in white and it looked very intimidating.

But like you said, after there first play from scrimmage, Iowa controlled just about everything the rest of the game.

Right now, a couple of sites have Iowa and USC matched up in the Rose Bowl. But that is quite a ways away to be thinking of that.

Iowa has some rough road games left yet. I think we have Wisconsin, Ohio and Michigan St. on the road yet, and Michigan at home.

We can stub our toe at any time, or we may luck out and win out. We don't know and that is why we play the game.

Hauxfan!

3. shrek

shrek Active Member

may orville the brass pig never return to iowa city....

I am not a gopher or nittany lion fan, but one of my favorite teams is always who ever is playing the hawkeyes....

4. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

What was the final score ???

5. Hauxfan

Uncle Sam, the final score was 21-10.

DB Bill, I wondered why they didn't at least try someone else at quarterback, as Clark was obviously not the man.

Also, I'd lay some of the blame on your offensive line, they just couldn't handle our defensive line all that good. Clark seemed to be on the run or on his back most of the night.

Also, Wisconsin is doing pretty good too. We have to play them on the road along with Ohio and Michigan State. We do get Michigan at home in a couple of weeks. Another night game if I'm not mistaken.

Shrek, when you think of the pig, think of last years score.
    Iowa 55 Minnesota 0.......And this year they play in Iowa City. Nuff said.

Hauxfan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.