1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT= For Sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ouch, Jun 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ouch

ouch Member

1970's vintage Remington 700 ADL,30-06, RH action, Standard contour barrel. Drilled and tapped for iron sights-holes are now plugged. Glass bedded to an aftermarket black synthetic stock. O.E.M. wood stock included,Aftermarket adj. trigger and stock trigger included.Leather sling,Bushnell 3x9 power "Sportview" scope in Weaver rings.

This is a hunting rifle and has the normal marks, small blemishes, Dings ect.

I will ship to your FFL in 48 states for $450.00. It is best to e-mail me for any other info. I don't have a camera so pictures would have to be by a friend. May be able to deliver to the Ohio State Shoot. Thanks, Richard

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

What chokes does it come with and how does it pattern?

3. ouch

ouch Member

It has a really open pattern when I shoot it, Maybe improved cylinder at best. But others seem to be able to get 3/4 to 7/8 inch groups at 100 yards.Richard

4. ouch

ouch Member

5. ouch

ouch Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.