1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT: For Sale: (REDUCED) Ladies Fox Fur Coat

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Easystreet, Nov 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

MY wife and I have decided to sell her fox fur coat that she bought new about 25 to 30 years ago. The coat is in excellent condition. No stains, marks, loose threads or anything like that. The coat has been worn perhaps a dozen times in that 25-30 years (usually to a Christmas party or something like that) and hasn't been worn at all for the past 9+ years that we've lived in Florida.

We've always kept the coat hanging in the closet in a breathable garment bag with cedar chip packages inside so that no bugs or anything would bother it and no dust would get on it.

So here is your chance to score some major points with the little lady and pave the way for your new high dollar shotgun. We're asking only $450 (REDUCED to $375) for this nice coat.

The coat has a label in it that says "Olga Furs, New York". There is no size label anywhere in the coat, but I'd estimate that it's a small to medium size. The length of the coat is to about the bottom of the hips. My wife's name is tastefully embroidered on the inside lining. If this bothers the new owner, they could perhaps have it removed or covered over.

This is a nice coat and some shooter's wife is going to be really happy on Christmas morning.

Send me a PM if you have any questions.

Easystreet

2. Easystreet

easystreet_2008_030322.jpg

Here is another pic of the coat. This is obviously the front of the coat. The first pic is the back of the coat.

Easystreet

3. Easystreet

The price has now been reduced to $375.

My wife tells me that the size of the coat is most likely a Ladies Size 12 since that is the size she wore then. It still fits her today, but just a little more snugly.

Easystreet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

fox fur coat forum