1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT Final 2007 LuvFest! Happy New Year!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by luvnbearhugs1, Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Folks,

With a few exceptions, I have been doing this for the past year and interest has been somewhat waning. I understand that people get busy and although they mean to check out the thread and leave some love, it's not always possible. But after a year, I think it's time for me to step aside and let someone else take over the LuvFest for 2008. And if it doesn't happen, then perhaps it wasn't meant to be anyway.

So in the spirit of Peace, Love and Kindness I leave you with this, the last Friday LuvFest of 2007.

Hugs to all!

<a href="http://www.freecodesource.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Luvn

A New Year's Prayer by Anonymous

May God make your year a happy one!

Not by shielding you from all sorrows and pain,

But by strengthening you to bear it, as it comes;

Not by making your path easy,

But by making you sturdy to travel any path;

Not by taking hardships from you,

But by taking fear from your heart;

Not by granting you unbroken sunshine,

But by keeping your face bright, even in the shadows;

Not by making your life always pleasant,

But by showing you when people and their causes need you most,

and by making you anxious to be there to help.

God's love, peace, hope and joy to you for the year ahead.

2. Shotgunbutch

Shotgunbutch Member

Thank you Luvn for the love on Fridays. I may not respond but always look on Fridays for the love. You make this site better for being here.

Happy and healthy New Year to everyone!

Arnie

3. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

I just Luv it....Luv it....Luv it! Looking forward to alot of Luv in 2008! Yeah!

4. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

It reminds me that Friday night is the night my wife lets me drink beer!!!

5. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Its that special time of the week again. HAPPY LUV FEST Friday to all. May we all have a great week ahead and a Healthy, Happy, and prosperous New Year ahead. It seems to me that they are alot more people out their that enjoy reading this thread than we know. It would mean alot to Luvn if each and every one of you were to say hello and let her know her thread will be missed. Luvn, I will miss your thread, It just won't be the same without them. Thank You for the last years worth.They always put a smile on this face, several times when I really needed it. Happy New Year and Break-em all. Jeff

6. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Luvnbear, I do hope you reconsider. It is one of the bright spots that we have at least once a week.

Anyway, thanks for these past Friday's. They were enjoyed by me........

[​IMG]

Hauxfan!

7. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Hi Luvn,
    I'm not always around a computer on Friday but will look back when I do get around one. Thanks for your efforts. I don't know at what age or if there is a certain age that men start thinking of love as being something other than sex but we do reach that point eventually and realize how important it is to be loved or for some to verbally express their love. Sometimes, just knowing that someone cares can make a world of difference. You have certainly perked up my day on many occasions. For a lack of a better way of saying it, Thank You for your Luv. Jackie B.

8. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

116 lookers and only 8 who posted. We can do better than this for the last Luv Fest. Just one line would be nice, so lets get some posts on here for the last one. What do you say. Happy New Year and Break-em all. Jeff

9. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Luvn.. The humor is always appreciated, and I hope you'll reconsider. I don't always post a response, because your posts are just enjoyable to read.

Best of the New Year to you.
    Dennis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.