1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT: F/S Garmin Zumo 450 Motorcycle GPS System

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by art g, May 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. art g

art g Member

0   0   0

Offered here is a new condition (never used) Garmin Zumo 450 GPS for Motorcycle. Friend of mine bought this one but subsequently sold his bike before ever using the unit. I already have one of these on my BMW R1200RT and it works great! $475 including shipping and insurance. Thank you for your interest. Art G. admanawg@aol.com

Display: 3.5-Inch Diag. 2.1-Inch H X 2.8-Inch W, 320 X 240 Pixels
    High Bright Sunlight-Readable, Uv-Resistant, Touch Screen Display
    Supports Optional Fm Tmc Traffic Alerts
    Preloaded Maps For All Of North America
    Look Up Addresses & Points Of Interest

Whats in the Box:
    GPS Receiver
    RAM Motorcycle mount with U bolt attachment for a universal mount and may also be mounted directly to the clip-on for Sport Bike applications.
    Power cord for uninterrupted use.
    Padded case for storage and transport.
    USB cord for connection to Computer.
    All software that was included from the factory.

[​IMG]

2. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Motorcycle GPS???????????? You are in the wrong place Bubba!

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

0   0   0

rick, alot of us here also ride,,,,wish I needed one....

4. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

0   0   0

I could use one but don't want to spend that much.

5. art g

art g Member

0   0   0

Rick979: Trapshooters.com is one of my favorite sites and I have logged on at least a couple of times a day for years. Not sure exactly why....just enjoy reading what folks in this group have to say. Anyway, some of the longest threads at times have been on motorcycles. Another addiction for many I guess in addition to trap. In any event, the GPS I have offered here could be a good deal for someone (my price is somewhat negotiable) so why not let folks on TS.com have a shot (no pun intended) at it first before I post elsewhere? Best regards, Art G.

6. art g

art g Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.