1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT F/S: Chevy Engines and other parts

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by justanother99, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justanother99

justanother99 Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I hope this does not offend anyone as I know this is a trapshooting forum, but I do know that some of us have hotrods, 4x4's, crawlers, etc. and thought that someone may be interested in these motors that I have built (I'm a professional machinist) and I can ship them just about anywhere in the U.S. for $200 or less. These are "overstocked" items in our shop that are in the way and we'd like to see them go!

SBC 350- This is an early 010 casting block, bored .060 over, Speed Pro forged flat top pistons, Hastings moly rings, Milodon 4 bolt main caps and ARP main studs. This block was line bored and honed to fit the new caps, has a factory 182 forged crankshaft and has been balanced. The block has also been parallel decked. It's available as a short block right now, although I can make it into a long block as I have several heads available. Completed with your choice of Comp Cams camshaft. $1500 plus freight.

SBC 400- Complete long block, 2 bolt main, bored .040 over, Sealed Power pistons, Clevite rod and main bearings, Melling RV cam. Factory 76cc heads with 1.94" intake valves and 1.5" exhaust. This is basically a stock motor, would be great for a 4x4 or rock crawler. $1400 plus freight.

BBC 454- This is a bare 4 bolt main block Generation IV assembly ready. It has been hot tanked and jet cleaned, bored .030 over, new Durabond cam bearing installed, and new brass freeze plugs installed. $650 plus freight.

Several steel 454 cranks, all good cores, some might even polish good for a standard/standard crank. $200 each.

1967 Pontiac 400 bare block. This has been hot tanked and jet cleaned, bored .040 over and has new Durabond cam bearings installed and new brass freeze plugs installed. $450 plus freight.

Thanks for looking! If interested, please e-mail to above address or call 775 772 7504. Also have a lot of other parts: blocks, heads, transmissions, intakes, crabs, etc.

2. justanother99

justanother99 Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Thanks Gary!

3. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thank You For Your Posting. We ALL Need Wheels To Get To The Club And Sometimes We Need To Rebuild Our "Other" Toys. !!!! Thanks Joe W.

4. justanother99

justanother99 Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Thanks guys! TTT

5. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

Now if I could just find that '71 El Camino body I've been lusting after for years...

6. justanother99

justanother99 Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Can't help you there!!!

7. justanother99

justanother99 Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

8. beaker100

beaker100 Member

0   0   0

i do know about a beautiful, vintage pinto at your shop.LOL. good luck, sell that stuff and get to some shoots in arizona this winter!

9. justanother99

justanother99 Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

That's the plan, Doug. The Pinto is nice and warm inside.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.