1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT: European Union Issues Threat to Texas

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jimbob, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Heard on the radio today that the EU is "sending Texas a stern message" regarding the execution of the 400th prisioner since 1976.

This is coming from the same folks that let in 5 million muslims into France, and think Jerry Lewis and David Hasslehoff is a god.

If the would like, we could send them tens of thousands if illegals held in our jails. Maybe someone should tell them....Don't mess with Texas.

2. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

The Governor already told them to go pound sand. Texas is going to execute a "paragon of virtue and a pillar of the community" today at 6:00 PM Central Time Zone. Light a candle for him. I'll have a beer or two. If that gets your panties in a wad wait until next week. They are going to terminate a slime ball Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Three in one week!! Now that's what I call good production numbers. Don't mess with Texas. We should subcontract to Texas to do ours in California. We have over 600 that are consuming to many groceries.....

3. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Screw the EU and the UN...Bill

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Them Furners never was good at keepin their dang mouths shut and staying out of other peoples business ... Execute away and don't forget to ask them if they want the hot or mild sauce before throwing the switch ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

Im hoping more mentally retarded people get executed...far too many of them about.

Send Gonzales back there...I feel they spend too much time reviewing death-row cases as it is now.

6. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

Number 400!!! Texas culled the gene pool again today. Bring on three more next week.....

7. gotbass

gotbass Member

revsubslime - nope not a typo. You are a horse's ass. I happen to have a child who is retarded, however she is smarter than you will ever be. I am at a loss to see how people convicted of the death penalty have any thing to do with being retarded. People like you give bigots a bad name. Why do I think you are better at shooting off your mouth than shooting? Mike Ralston

8. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

obviously i didnt clarify my sarcasm hard enough, gotbass.

I was taking jabs at the Texas Justice system which has executed mentally disabled people. THis was under Bush & Gonzales...and frankly it disgusts me.

I dont see how any mentally retarded person can be put on death row...and furthermore...executed. To me, it is a travesty.

I apologize that my sarcasm wasn't spelled out clearly enough.

Frankly...I think the death penalty, in itself, is wrong. If someone could guarantee that no innocent person would ever be executed, that would be one thing. But they cannot make that guarantee. A million bad people being executed is worthless when one innocent person is killed by state sanction.

9. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Cry me a river you liberal POS.

10. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

It's a risk I am willing to take. It's high time we stop worrying about the exception to the rule that has a criminal history that is 10 pages long and includes murder. In Oregon it seems they serve about 8 years or so for murder. It's a joke. If you take anothers life you deserve to have your taken. It doesn't bring anybody back but it assures that he or she won't do it again.We hear far to often of life sentances that get commuted for one reason or another and before you know it they are out on paroll and then they kill somebody else. It's enough to make you want to puke. Jeff

11. skeet100

skeet100 Member

1. The right team of lawyers could make anyone look mentally unstable enough to not get the switch thrown.

2. If you are smart enough to kill someone you need to be killed, except in rare cases like a mutual fight, etc.

3. Thank you Texas for setting an example for the other 49 to follow.

4. The only problem I see is the Death Penalty is it's not applied fairly to all. My point: rich folks that murder need to get the same as poor folks.

12. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

How do you spell O.J.?

HM

13. eagles11

eagles11 TS Member

revsublime,

Please list at least one case where a truly mentally retarded person was executed in Texas.

To add to the party, our legislature just approved the Castle Doctrine in this state and as of 1 Sep 2007 ALL law abiding citizens, Texans or not, will be able to carry a concealed handgun in their autos for protection. In addition if a person chooses to carjack, rob a business or enter a home illegally they can be shot and have no civil remedies against the honest citizen nor does their family if they do not survive the incident.

Now some may say that us Texans are backwoods but we feel that if you do not want the punishment don't do the crime. Folks need to learn to be polite to each other and do something constructive with their lives.

P.S. our violent crime rate is at a 20 year low.

14. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

One of George W. Bush's first acts as governor of Texas, in January 1995, was to reject a request for clemency for Mario Marquez, who suffered from severe brain damage and had an I.Q. of 60 and the skills of a 7-year-old. Mr. Marquez was executed on the evening of Mr. Bush's inauguration for the murder of his niece.

"I want to be God's gardener and take care of the animals," Mr. Marquez told his lawyer, Robert McGlasson, a few hours before being strapped on to the gurney.

Mr. McGlasson recalled in an interview this week, "It was like talking to a 5-year-old."

Texas does not know how many of the 459 inmates on death row are mentally retarded, said Larry Fitzgerald, a spokesman for the Texas Department of Corrections. The prison has I.Q. test scores only for those inmates who might have been tested during an earlier incarceration, Mr. Fitzgerald said.

One death row inmate is Doil Lane, whose I.Q. has been tested between 62 and 70 and whose emotional and intellectual development is that of an 8-year-old, his lawyer, William Allison, said.

15. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

oh..and dont be such a pussy duckboy...tell me how you really feel. LMAO!

16. schockstrap

schockstrap Active Member

rev,

I understand your point, but what motivation would a death-row inmate have for scoring well on an IQ test? Lawyer gives them a test, they score normal, enter IQ test coach to get them below normal. Repeat as necessary.

--Dan

17. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

IQ tests combines with psychiatric evaluation, im sure can weed out even the most sneaky of death row inmates.

And frankly...im not sure inmates have much access to "IQ coaches".

Far better for one guilty man to go free than for one innocent man to die.

"Vengeance is mine", sayeth the Lord.

18. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Revsublimit

Maybe one of your beloved criminals will kill your wife or kid and you'll cry out to God for justice. But wait....you don't belive in the death penalty or God.

Don't worry Rev, Texas figured out a long time ago that folks like you just don't matter.

It must suck to be you...

19. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

duckboy...maybe one of your relatives will be incorrectly charged with murder and end up executed.

Oh well...all for the greater good, eh?

20. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

That's right..... You keep worrying about that 1/1000 of 1% revsublime and I will keep not worrying about it. Greater good is exactly what it is and at the rate at which they are not being put to death I suspect that they won't be putting any innocent people to death any time soon. The SCUMBAG POS that started all these school shootings many years ago at Thurston High school in Springfield ,Oregon just had some scumbag legal aid lawyer try and say that his insanity defense and Plea Bargain were beyond his comprehension. Now this POS has been in jail for 10 years or so and is serving a life sentence for having the death penalty taken off the table and agreeing to a plea bargain. Now we are spending the courts time and the taxpayers money to deal with the issue again. This POS shot and killed a bunch of people and wounded many more if full view of hundreds. If some pantie waist judge had ruled with his lawyer he would have stood a chance of gaining freedom. Try them-convict or acquit them and either kill them or let them loose the same day. People of this country would have a far greater respect for he law if it was swift and severe instead of the 15 chances BS it is today. JMO Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.