1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT Eleven Year Old Girl - Says Pullll.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cdconley, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

Great story, it's too bad it's not true. It's in our best interest to make sure that all positive stories about guns being used for self-defense are made public. Perpetuation of false claims only hurts the credibility of pro-gun people. Check your facts.

2. smartass

smartass TS Member

BLKLAB really should know better. This story has been spewed on this site by other suckers in the past and now BLK can be added to the list.

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

My thoughts and prayers are with the non-existent deceased intruders family's for there tragic losses.

4. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

Oh golly gee!!! I f++ked up. Anonymous, you really make me feel bad as you have always been my favorite A$$Hole. Richard

5. smartass

smartass TS Member

Ricky, thanks, you're my favorite pinhead. You're so gullible, I'll bet you send money to the Nigerians who email you too.

6. atashooter

atashooter Member

You mean I was NOT supposed to send money to Nigeria to get the 2 million my long lost relative left me ????

7. jnoemanh

jnoemanh TS Member

Shooting yourself in the foot by posting bogus "facts" invites people to call you a "gun nut". It's counterproductive.

8. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Don't feel bad BlKLAB I must have told ten people about Mr. Rogers being credited for 18 confirmed kills in Nam and always wearing long sleaves to cover his many Special forces tattoo's.

9. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Reminds me of an old saying:

" My sources are unreliable, but their conclusions are fascinating!"

10. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

If you are referring to the children's program Mr. Rogers the news at the time of his death indicated he had been a Navy Seal.

11. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

According to Snopes:

"Not only did Fred Rogers never serve in the military, there are no gaps in his career when he could conceivably have served in the military — he went straight into college after high school, he moved directly into TV work after graduating college, and his breaks from television work were devoted to attending the Pittsburgh Theological Seminary (he was ordained as a Presbyterian minister in 1963) and the University of Pittsburgh's Graduate School of Child Development. Moreover, Fred Rogers was born in 1928 and was therefore too old to have enlisted in the armed services by the time of America's military involvement in Vietnam."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.