1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT - Electricity Restored

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by setter, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. setter

setter Member

Electric has been off for many here in Oklahoma. Ours was off Monday 4:30 am until just a few minutes ago. Sooooooooo glad its back.

2. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Glad to hear they're making some progress down there. Hope everyone makes it thru this ok.

Jim

3. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

So glad you got your electricity back. We have been VERY lucky here. we haven't lost power. The trees are covered an heavy, but the streets didn't really get slick. however, my daughter has been ill for 2 days so, I am stuck here anyway! LOL. I hope the power is restored to everyone without too many problems.....

Lorna

4. 682LINY

682LINY Member

Look at printing date on last avarage book,,,,it was Jan,,,,so I dont think we will see a book till then

5. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Electricity is soooo taken for granted in our society, and you don't really realize how much you rely on it until you don't have it for a while. Myself included (we lost power Tuesday for about 6 hours.)

You guys should all be nicer to me. I design power plants for a living.

6. 1oz

1oz Member

I was a lineman for VEPCO for many years , I'm glad I'm retired when I see those storms on TV or at home. The last few years they the company had started flying us to other utilities to help out and generally out of towners got the jobs nobody else wanted.

7. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Good news! I've often wondered what I'd do without my viberator!

8. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

"I bet that the prince_of_darkness has been in the darkness for a while himself."

Definitely in the dark from a metaphoric standpoint, and quite possibly, literally in the dark....

9. setter

setter Member

Our power company normally has around 500 people on their service crews, we now have somewhere around 2000 more from other states plus additional tree trimmers. They are being housed on the County fairgrounds where some of the largest gun shows in the nation are held.

TO: Shootlow;
    I checked with Connie at ATA office and I should have my average
    book in a week or so.

TO: Tron; Sobie Boy has spent most of his life in the dark.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.