1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT Ebay is at it again

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by timberfaller, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Went on Ebay the other night and found all kinds of Glock 21 13 round magazines(Clips)

Put a bid on a couple and this morning got notified by Ebay the auction was Pulled.

Went back and ALL the 13 rounders had been taken off. Only 10 rounders now.

Any guess's why!!

Any way, if by chance the seller who had four 13 rounders from Massachusetts reads this, PM me. Two of them had 2 round adapters on them.

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Ebay hasn't allowed anything more than 10 rounds since they resumed allowing magazines on their site.

I listed a magazine box for a 700 ADL on ebay a month or so ago, and the listing got pulled, and I got a warning because I didn't list the "capacity" in the auction. And it wasn't even a detachable magazine, just the stamped rectangular box, incapable of holding ammunition except when assembled in the rifle. I have to wait until February 26th (a 3 month time frame) for the "violation" to fall off of my account or "An additional violation can result in listing cancellations, restrictions on your account, and loss of any PowerSeller status and privileges." And to add insult to injury, I just checked their "Terms of Service", and there is NO requirement that you list the capacity of your magazine, just that you can't sell over 10 round magazines, so I got hit for a violation I didn't even commit.

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Ya, I went back on a while ago to see if I could find the guy from Mass.

Seen a guy with three clips for a Gen4 21, set the third clip on the other two so it didn't show the capacity, nothing on description about capacity!

I'll see if Ebay picks up on it!!

4. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

I dumped my ebay account years ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.