1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT/ Dream Act Defeated

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, Dec 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Watch the Dems blame the Republicans for this defeat, even though they had the numbers to pass it.

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Thanks for that news, I was out shopping with the wife. That made my day. Bulge.

3. tj303

tj303 Member

If someone is willing to serve and maybe die for this country than it is OK with me if they get citizenship with their honorable discharge. I don't need to pay for an illegals education then give them citizenship with their diploma.

4. thomaslea1

thomaslea1 Member

How would you even consider inducting illegals into the military service? Most military members have to get a secret security clearance. How would you ever do the necessary background checks for this? Would tech and training manuals have to be made available in English and another language? Unless I'm out of touch, I think the military services are about the only 'English only' part of the government. If I ABSOLUTELY HAD to fast track someone I would much rather do it through education rather than national defense.

5. phirel

phirel TS Member

The only "fast track" to citizenship should be for illegal aliens who work at trap clubs. They should be required to demonstrate they can set good targets, keep accurate scores and put up with us.

Pat Ireland

6. partygirl

partygirl TS Member

You guys are all wrong. I know this because Chicken Dick "the human weather vane" Durbin said yesterday that it is a travesty that this law has failed to give these people citizenship because they are "the next generation of America's leaders". So now you know that over one million illegal aliens hold the key to this nations survival and success! So take that.

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Pat, i agree with your logic but I think they should also submit themselves to POI testing. Bulge.

8. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

Partygirl, I think Chicken Dick meant "the next generation of Democrat voters".

9. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

When Viet Nam was going I know of several soldiers who came here from Ireland to get away from their differences in the religious fighting there and they were drafted so soon as it became apparent that they were available. I have worked with three of these guys and they didn't become citizens of America until years later. Dan

10. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Now the bases hold special classes for citizenship. With the Navy down sizing they want to drop 250000 from the roles. There are they going to put these new people? If you want to reenlist now you have to put in a chit to see if theyll let you sign up Alot will depend on your rate...

11. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

I like Pat's logic on this one. But, I think the Dems will blame Bush for it anyway. They've blamed every thing else on him. I started Bush's new book last week. It's pretty interesting. Charlie Henderson

12. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

I personally feel this "Lame Duck" congress should be terminated right now! Actually 2 weeks ago.

Everybody knows that all the Dems are trying to do is get any Bullshit unpopular legislation thyey can come up with thru before they get ousted in 2 weeks.

I say shut it down NOW!

Randy

13. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

How did dingey Harry get relected anyway. You know it had to be the corupt that done it. Their can't be that many dumbasses out in Nevada. Can their?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.