1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT: Dick's Rebate on Remington Ammo

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Porcupine, Nov 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

I went to the local Dick's tonight and bought ten cases of Gun Clubs. They gave me a (photo-copied) rebate form, but it was printed on only one side. Of course I need both sides to qualify for the rebate! I'll go back if I must (20 miles), but if anyone has the second page in pdf format, it would save me some time. Email to address above if anyone can. Many thanks.

ps: This is not the Spring 'free ammo' promotion; it's the $1.00 per box rebate that ends December 27, 2008.

LA

2. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

The one sided page you received is good enough. I got my rebate last week.

3. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Ya now ... if your a recoil wimp get the Gun Club loads but if recoil does not bother you they also have the Game Loads on sale for only $4.98 a box and if the store is light on those they have the same load but called the All Purpose load in the 20 ct boxes for $3.98 which would work out to being $4.98 if it were a 25ct box.

Now with the game loads and the all purpose loads they should qualify for the rebate card from dicks ... depending on how much you buy you could get up to a $40 rebate card from them.

Not as cheap as last year but still some good deals.

4. perazzitms

perazzitms TS Member

The bottom half of your 1 page form IS the back of the original. I questioned the same thing when the girl at customer service showed me an original.

5. RAScott

RAScott Member

LA, Some club as whith our does not allow game loads. so if you buy them check where you area gonna shoot. They concider high brass game loads. Bob

6. phirel

phirel TS Member

Bob- I have not seen the terms "high brass" and "low brass" used for many years. I would think most would be more concerned with what is in a shell rather the the height of the metal head. Gun Club shells could be described as no brass shells, they have a steel head.

Pat Ireland

7. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Bob ... so that you know what your speaking of the "Game Loads" are no more than 3-1/4dram 1oz shells @ 1290fps ... nothing more than that but thanks for the warnings.

8. ZELMO1

ZELMO1 TS Member

Just bought 10 cases of the 1oz(1290)game loads. They are far superior to the gun clubs, but they do not reload well. Great handicap load. Good luck, Al

9. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

How the heck are they superior in ANY way!!!!!! There is not a damn thing wrong with gun clubs!

10. trap906

trap906 Member

is that rebate just available at Dicks? I have a rebate form from remington that i got off website, don't say anything about gun clubs, or any light field loads, just express, nitro pheasant, centerfire fifle,and slugs and stuff like that...

11. panthers314

panthers314 TS Member

Gun Club rebate is separate...........

12. buddy123

buddy123 Guest

Would any of you who received the Dicks/Remington Gun Club $1.00 per box rebate please tell us how long it took to get your rebate in the mail?
    I sent mine in during the first week in September and am still waiting as of November 7th.
    Thanks
    Pete Giddings-Canada

13. buddy123

buddy123 Guest

bump up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.