1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT Deer Fishing !!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dennis (nj), Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dennis (nj)

dennis (nj) Guest

If someone would email me , I will send them a great article and pictures to post back on this thread since I can`t do it . I`ll send to the first 3 people

2. derbyacresbob

derbyacresbob Well-Known Member

That had to feel pretty good saving that little buck like that. Plus it was a day fishing you will never forget. Good job and great pictures!

3. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Good for you to do that.

4. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

I've seen deer in the Carolina's that will swim out to the barrier islands and back. First time I saw that I thought I'd had too many drinks so early in the morning. Quite a sight to see a deer in the surf!

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

5. Msuhunter

Msuhunter Member

Very nice pictures and a good job of rescuing that young deer. What type of lure do you use for catching a deer. LOL

6. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Dennis, better watch what you post here...you'll have every trapshooter in Kentucky headed to Chesapeake Bay with a trunk load of dynamite...

7. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Wow, that is so cool, does my heart good. Excellent gentlemen, excellent.

However, Tron does have a point...my husband can attest to getting the s*** kicked out of him for trying to help a buck! LOL

8. dennis (nj)

dennis (nj) Guest

Jack , I appreciate you posting this for me for all to see . I just got them sent to me . I am not involved all though I wish I was . This is something you only see in a lifetime . Of course deer can be dangerous and I`m sure these 2 guys realized it since the deer nearly drowned and was so tired out which made it easy to control . I had a deer come alive in my pickup years ago and had to control it twice with a hammer .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.